– conductor and composer
- Was born in Moscow
-Lives in Italy and in Moscow
Phone.: (+1039) 3404137019
Professional qualifications :
-in music theory
Institute: Gnessin State Musical College
Institute: Moscow Conservatory of Music Tchaikovskiy.
-in symphonic conducting
1. Scuola Civica di Musica Claudio Abbado with the Verdi Orchestra (Milan)
2. European Conducting Academy / Vicenza; Verona; Berlino
Masters Degree with the Berlin Symphony Orchestra (Berliner Symphoniker) under Lior
Shambadal and Romolo Gessi -
- courses in symphonic conducting and lyric opera conducting specialising in the Russian
classical repertoire with Professor I. Shtegman at the P.I. Tchaikovsky Moscow state
- courses in conducting contemporary music with Prof. Renato Rivolta
- courses in conducting lyric italian opera with Prof.Daniele Agiman
- masters degree in choral conducting with Alejandro Cesar Carrillo of the Central University of
- courses in choral conducting at the Giuseppe Verdi Conservatory with Prof. Domenico Zingaro
Alexander Tchaikovskiy -composition
Iuriy Voronzov -composition
Iuriy Buzko -instrumentation
Igor Shtegman ( Gennady Rozhdestvensky's assistant at the Moscow state Conservatory )
Renato Rivolta - symphonic conducting
Mario Lamberto -symphonic conducting
Daniele Agiman -opera conducting
Domenico Zingaro - choral conducting
Professional experience as a symphony orchestra conductor with :
- the Moscow ensemble "A study of contemporary music"
-the "Academyof Leopolis" orchestra in L'viv in the Ukraine, conducting during the project "Young
composers of the World"
- the "Maryensemble" in Genoa, Italy.
-“Edle Ensemble”, Moskau (from 2015)
- Ravel philharmonic orchestra , Bergamo , Italy (from 2016)
Practical experience as a symphonic conductor with:
philharmonic orchestra of Piacenza (Italy)
-the orchestra of the Conservatory of Turin (Italy)
-the the "Pomeriggi musicali" orchestra of Milan (Italy)
-the "Berliner Symphoniker" orchestra in Berlin
-the Verdi orchestra in Milan
-in 2013 she founded the "Maryensemble" in Mignanego (Genoa)
-in 2015 she founded the “Ensemble für Barock und Neue Musik Moskau“.
Awards as a conductor:
in December of 2013 she was invited by the jury of the Mahler
Philharmonic Orchestra (The chairman of the jury, Wolfgang Scheidt, was the former
assistant to H. v. Karajan ) for the conducting course as an active participant at the
Academy Mahler Festival taking place from July 14-23 in
-Diploma of honor as a conductor at the international music competition "Città di Ostuni"
-"Meeting of the art" (competition former USSR),
-"In the world of Pushkin"
-"International Meeting of Young Musicians in Moscow"
-"Mystery of Orfeo. Century XXI).
-the International Festival of music for organ ,"M.Tariverdiev", in Moscow
-the International Composition Competition for Choral Music in St. Petersburg (2012)
-laureate of the international competition “Donne in musica”, Serbia (2015)
-laureate of the international competition "Tactus Forum for the young composers" (Bruxelles/Mons, Belgium,2015).
- in March 2016 - the orchestra composition "Bela" reached the 3d round of the international composition competition "Keuris composers contest" in Belgium.
-"Autumn in Moscow";-"Moscow Forum"
-the International organ festival "M. Tariverdiev "
-Scholarship from the Ministry of Culture in Rome to study composition at the Conservatory
of Genoa (in 2004)
the types of compositions:
orchestra and choir
sextets (vocals, strings, piano)
trio (harp, piano and cello, oboe, violin and flute)
quintet (flute, oboe, clarinet, bassoon and horn, voice and string quartet)
duo (vocals and percussion),
Best works :
"Scene of the ancient pagan Slavs" for orchestra and singers
– "Catharsis" for harp, cello and
– " Morning on the River Neva" tuba quartet
– "Crying" for oboe, flute and violin
– "Conjuration of spring" for female voice and string quartet
– "The dream inspired by the flight of the bumblebee
around a pomegranate seconds before awakening "(Inspired by the picture of S. Dali) for
– "Bela" for chamber orchestra on the theme of L. Berio
"The lake spectral of Eternity"for string orchestra.
“Symphony of singing trees. The four seasons”
-Her works have been played in such prestigious halls as:
– the Great Hall, the Small Hall and the Rachmaninov Hall of the Moscow Conservatory
the M. Hall of the Glinka Museum,
– the Hall of the House of Composers in Moscow
– Her works have been performed by ;
– the Orchestra of the Ministry of Defense of the Russian Federation,
– the group "Study of new music,"
– "Tubal" ( Tubas quartet, UK),
– by Igor Shtegman, Fyodor Stroganov (organ) I. Kashin
-orchestra “I Pomeriggi musicali”, Milan, Italy
-orchestra “Academy”, Lviv, Ucraine
-ensemble “Study for new music “, Moscow, Russia
- united orchestras of the Bolshoy and Maliy Theatres , Moscow, Russia
Books, CD, events:
- In 2010 she was chosen as the protagonist of the book
"37 young Russian composers."
-Her orchestral work "Bela" was performed by the combined orchestras of the "Bolshoy"
and "Maliy" theaters at a concert of classical music in Moscow in June 2013.
-In november 2013 a CD including her orchestral piece "Belà" was released in the collaboration
with the Centre for the Contemporary Music in Milan and the
"I Pomeriggi musicali" orchestra as a part of the project " The archives of the music of the 21st
century" . This CD with "Bela" was broadcast on radio Vatikan in november 2014
- Her composition "Dumka" is part of a choral music album dedicated to poetry of the
ukrainian poet T. Shevchenko.
- In May 2015 she was invited as the guest-composer to take part of the international music
exhibition "The FIM Fiera" (Genoa, Italy).
In May 2015 she was interviewed by Matteo Di Palma of Radio Azzurra 88 Rete Liguria.
In november 2015 a CD including her piece for violin and piano “ The dream, inspired by the flight
of Bumblebee one second before waking up” was realized in the collaboration with the Centre for
the Contemporary Music in Milan as a part of the project “The archives of the music of the
21 st century”.
Her work "The symphony of singing trees. The four seasons " for chamber ensemble was played at the final concert of this competition by the ensemble "Musiques Nouvelles". The concert was dedicated to Roland de Lassus. And Mons was nominated the Capital of the European Culture 2015.
Other professional music experiences:
-In 2008 she was invited to join the committee of the International Competition "Citta di
-In March 2009 she was again invited by Domenico Colucci, director of the Don Matteo
Colicci Academy of Music and president of the competition "Citta di Fasano, the, to join the
jury of the competition.
- Invited by Irene Elena Sansonetti, the president of the 'University of leisure "St. Francis of
Assisi" (Fasano, Brindesi), to participate in the Intercultural Project "Who are the other".
She was interviewed on the topic "Problems of Russia on the Threshold of the Third
Millennium" and led the project "Image-Music-Dance of Russia."
Professional work experiences as a teacher
- she teaches composition, piano, music literature, symphonic conducting, music theory,
-In 2013, in collaboration with the town council of Mignanego (Genoa), she founded the
Music school where she became director and head teacher.
- diploma of honor of the International music competition "Città di Fasano" (Italy)
- plaque of the University of Free Time "with deep gratitude and friendship."
-diploma of honor of the International music competition "Città di Crispiano" (Italy), 2015.
Musical instrument skills: piano (advanced)
Language skills: russian (native), italian (excellent), english (good).
-As a poet and writer, her works are published on http://www.sunhome.ru/people/jannet15v/storyes
(pseudonim – Jannet15v)
- on http://www.stihi.ru/avtor/jannet15v
in April 2016 she published 2 her books with epubli (Uk/Germany") in two languages:
"глазами в небо" in russian
and "Fuga del tempo" in italian.